The East Rockhill Township 2021 Proposed Preliminary Budget showing receipts and expenditures in the amount of $4,055,706 all funds, is available for public inspection. The Board of Supervisors will receive public comment on the Budget and consider the Budget for adoption at their 7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting on November 24, 2020.
The 2021 proposed budget is being presented with:
- No increase to real estate millage or streetlight assessment
- Same level of services to residents
- Legal expenses related to Rock Hill Quarry in the amount of $150,000
- Three Mile Run sewer pump station replacement
- Public sewer increase for residential properties in the amount of $60 annually and for non-residential properties in the amount of $70 annually
- Portion of Sterner Mill Road overlay utilizing state aid (liquid fuel) monies
- Continue 24/7 police coverage with Pennridge Regional Police Department
Any questions, public comment or concerns can be directed to the Township Manager.