Skip to content
How Do I...?

How do I...? Apply

Subdivide my property

Regulations can be found in Chapter 22 Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance.  Township staff are not planners and cannot subdivide the property on your behalf.  A consultant of your choosing can be engaged to assist you with the process.  

Submission to Bucks County Planning Commission