Skip to content
How Do I...?

How do I...? Report

Property maintenance concern or formal complaint

To report a possible code enforcement issue or concern utilize report a concern through the Township website.  You can also email or call the Township at 215-257-9156. 

Formal complaints must be received in writing with photos using the Township form.