Public sewer service is provided through the township. Bills are sent four times a year for the prior quarter’s usage. A drive-up sewer payment box is located at the Township Building for your convenience.
Sewer Customer Portal
Pay-by-check or with a credit card through the Customer Portal. Customers can also go paperless by having bills delivered by email, view payment history and view all receipts.
Automatic Recurring ACH Payments
Submit an automatic recurring sewer ACH Payment authorization form to schedule your payment to be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account with every billing.
- It’s convenient saving you time and postage
- Your payment is always on time even if you’re out of town, eliminating late charges
- You authorize regularly scheduled charges to your checking or savings account. You will be charged the amount indicated on your bill.
- Be sure that you have funds in your account to cover the payment to avoid NSF (Non Sufficient Funds) charges and notify us if you have closed the account.
Connection to Public Sewer
Private Septic System
Contact Bucks County Department of Health at 215-345-3318.
Public Water is provided by Perkasie Regional Authority. Contact them directly for questions about billing, rate information, or customer assistance.
Perkasie Regional Water Authority
East Rockhill Township was informed in September 2016 that the North Penn wells in East Rockhill Township were found to have slightly elevated levels of PFCs (perfluorinated compounds) in the water resulting in North Penn taking wells offline. Perkasie Regional Authority purchased the system and the wells remain offline.
Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) have an ongoing investigation which covers portions of East Rockhill Township, West Rockhill Township and Perkasie Borough. Visit DEP Ridge Run PFAS web page for pertinent information.
In September 2018, the PFAS Action Team was formed to address growing national concerns surrounding per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS).
To have your water tested for PFOA and PFOS Certified Water Services in Newtown at 215-968-8860 provides the service.
Ridge Run PFAS HSCA Site under DEP Purview
- March 16 2022 PA DEP Communication
- October 21 2021 PA DEP Communication
- March 17 2021 PADEP Communication
- October 9 2020 PADEP Communication
- August 17 2020 PA DEP Communication
- March 25 2020 PA DEP Communication
- March 16 2020 PADEP Communication
- February 6 2020 PADEP Community Update
- December 20 2019 PADEP Community Update
- November 27 2019 PADEP Community Update
- November 12 2019 PADEP Correspondence to Bergeys
- November 12 2019 PADEP Press Release
- November 12 2019 PADEP Community Update
- October 18 2019 Governor Wolf's PFAS Action Team Outlines Public Outreach Plans
- May 16 2019 Rep. S. Santarsiero Letter To PADEP
- April 30 2019 West Rockhill Letter To PADEP
- April 29 2019 East Rockhill Letter To PADEP
- April 29 2019 Perkasie Regional Authority Letter To PADEP
- April 18 2019 PADEP Statement Of Decision
- July 11 2018 PADEP Public Hearing
- July 11 2018 PADEP Press Release
- PFC From PA Department Of Health
- PFC Factsheet From EPA
- December 11 2017 Perkasie Regional Authority Correspondence
- October 26 2016 North Penn Water Authority Correspondence
- October 21 2016 Perkasie Regional Authority Well Results
- September 21 2016 North Penn Water Authority Correspondence
- September 21 2016 East Rockhill Letter to Residents