The East Rockhill Township 2020 Proposed Budget showing receipts and expenditures in the amount of $4,094,912 all funds, is available for public inspection. The Board of Supervisors will receive public comment on the Budget and consider the Budget for adoption at their 7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting on December 19, 2019.
2020 proposed budget is being presented with:
- No increase to real estate millage, sewer rate or street light assessment
- MS4 stormwater as mandated by DEP for compliance documenting basins and outfalls
- Legal expenses related to Rock Hill Quarry litigation in the amount of $150,000
- Yard waste security cameras replacement
- With State Aid / Liquid Fuel Allocation:
- Replace a 2001 one-ton dump truck
- Overlay contracted out on Sterner Mill Road from Mountain View Drive to Clymer Road 135,000
- Continue 24/7 police coverage
- Replace signs at the Municipal Complex and Willard H. Markey Centennial Park
Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Township Manager.