The East Rockhill Township 2024 Preliminary Budget showing receipts and expenditures in the amount of $5,145,591.00, all funds is available for public inspection.
Public comment, questions or concerns can be directed to the Township Manager.
The Board of Supervisors will receive public comment and consider the budget for adoption at their regular meeting on November 28, 2023 at 7:00 PM.
- No increase to real estate tax millage or sewer usage rate
- Annual increase of $4.00 to the street light assessment for properties within the district
- Ultra-thin bonded wearing course on Branch Road from Callowhill Road to Schwenkmill Road & on Blooming Glen Road
- Section of Hill Road widened with shoulder work
- Oil & chip application on Clymer Road from Mountain View to Sternermill Road & on West Rock Road
- Iron Bridge Park: overlay on sections of walking trail & a streambank repair
- Willard H. Markey Centennial Park: the Golf Driving Range tee area widened & a playset ordered in 2023 to be delivered and installed
- Public Works maintenance building to be replaced at the Municipal Complex
- Pennridge Regional Police 24/7 coverage
- MS4 stormwater improvements as mandated by DEP for Federal compliance
- Consultant expenses related to Rock Hill Quarry