The East Rockhill Township 2022 Proposed Budget showing receipts and expenditures in the amount of $5,895,425 all funds, is available for public inspection. The Board of Supervisors will receive public comment on the Budget and consider the Budget for adoption at their 7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting on November 23, 2021.
2022 proposed budget is being presented with:
- No increase to real estate millage, sewer rate or street light assessment
- MS4 stormwater as mandated by DEP for Federal compliance
- Consultant expenses related to Rock Hill Quarry in the amount of $175,000
- Overlay on Bridgeview Drive
- Bonded wearing course on a section of Old Bethlehem Pike and Crest Drive
- Three Mile Run Pump Station replacement
- Willard H. Markey Park security cameras
- Pennridge Regional Police 24/7 coverage
Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Township Manager.