Skip to content
How Do I...?

Zoning & Code Enforcement

ZONING PERMITS are required for:

  • All building permits
  • Demolition  
  • Sign
  • Paver patio
  • Fence or Wall including replacement 
  • Shed or Accessory Building
  • Home Occupation
  • Accessory Family Apartment
  • Change in Use or an added use
  • Chickens and Livestock 
  • Change in non-residential tenant or ownership
  • Non-conforming use registration
  • New impervious surface

Zoning and Code Enforcement

The Township’s laws are written and adopted as Ordinances and are codified into the Township Code.   Residents with questions or concerns about a particular activity or wishing to report a possible Code violation may can do so by reporting an informal complaint via e-mail or report a concern.  Should any legal action be required a formal complaint must be received in writing with photographs and cannot be anonymous. 

Selling or Buying Property?

Re-sale Certificate is required prior to settlement for all residential dwellings.  Any work done without permits or violations determined by the township will need to be corrected before East Rockhill Township will issue an approved Re-Sale Certificate.  Non-residential re-sales or change in tenant need to apply for and obtain a zoning permit.  

Landlords—Register Your Tenants

Landlords are required to register tenants with the township annually or 30 days after they take possession.

East Rockhill Township

1622 N. Ridge Road
Perkasie, PA 18944

Phone: 215-257-9156 Fax: 215-257-1299

Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm