Tuesday, November 37:00 AM—8:00 PM
1830 Ridge Road
Perkasie, PA 18944
The League of Women Voters of Bucks County in collaboration with Bucks County Board of Elections has produced three YouTube channel videos on election related topics:
- If you have moved, changed your name, or will be a first-time voter on November 3, you need to register to vote or may need to make changes to your voter registration. The deadline for registration is October 19 (subject to change), and applicants may either return their application by person or by mail. It must be received by the Bucks County Board of Elections by the deadline of October 19. Register or change your registration by visiting the official Pennsylvania government website, www.VotesPA.com, where you can register online or by mail and learn about voter ID requirements for first-time voters. Call the Bucks County Board of Elections at (215) 348-6154 for additional help with registration.
- All Pennsylvanians are now eligible for mail-in ballots. You may request this ballot without reason. If you applied for a mail-in ballot with "permanent status" before the Primary Election, you will receive one for the General Election. If you did not, you will need to re-apply for a mail-in ballot. The last day to apply for a mail-in or absentee ballot is October 27 (subject to change). Apply online at www.VotesPA.com or call the Board of Elections. Apply NOW for mail-in ballots. The Board of Elections suggested September 14 may be the date ballots are put in the mail to voters. Return as soon as possible.
- Bucks County Voters Guide: Visit www.Vote411.org to access the League of Women Voters of Bucks County Voters Guide. Paper copies will be included with the October 15 edition of the Bucks County Herald. Some of the places you can find the Bucks County Herald are listed here.
- New Clear Ballot voting systems: Bucks County Board of Elections has posted information on www.buckscounty.org to enable voters to familiarize themselves with the new Clear Ballot voting systems that will be in use at all polls on November 3.
- Absentee Ballot: November 3 is the last day for the Bucks County Board of Elections to receive voted mail-in and civilian absentee ballots. They must be received by 8 PM.
- Polling Location: November 3 is the General Election. Polls are open from 7 AM to 8 PM. East Rockhill Township polling location is Christ Community Bible Church located at 1830 Ridge Road, Perkasie.
- Concerns on Election Day: If you have concerns on Election Day, call the Election Protection Hotline at 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683). Official answers from the PA Department of State on Election Day are available on Election Day at 1-877-868-3772 from the Pennsylvania Department of State; interpreters are available.
- Voting Information: Visit the League of Women Voters of Bucks County’s website and follow @LWVBucksCounty on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with voting information.
Source: League of Women Voters of Bucks County (PA)