East Rockhill Township was informed in September 2016 that the North Penn wells in East Rockhill Township were found to have slightly elevated levels of PFCs (perfluorinated compounds) in the water resulting in North Penn taking wells offline.
Perkasie Regional Authority has purchased the system and the wells remain offline.
To have your water tested for PFOA and PFOS:
Certified Water Services in Newtown
- Governor Wolf's PFAS Action Team Outlines Public Outreach Plans October 18 2018
- DEP Public Hearing July 11 2018
- DEP Press Release for Public Meeting on July 11 2018
- PFC Factsheet from EPA
- PFC from PA Department of Health
- PRA Correspondence December 11 2017
- NPWA Correspondence October 26 2016
- Perkasie Regional Authority Well Results October 21 2016
- NPWA Correspondence September 21 2016
- East Rockhill Letter to Residents September 21 2016