Home / Information

Property Transfer

If you are buying or selling a home, re-sale Use and Occupancy Permits are required. Code violations determined by the township Building Code Official will need to be corrected before East Rockhill Township will issue a Use & Occupancy Permit for a new owner.

Sewer Accounts

Public Sewer Accounts must be certified as of the date of settlement when transferring a property. Send the application and a $35 check made out to East Rockhill Township to the Township as soon as a settlement date is known, but no later than two weeks prior to the settlement date.

Property Transfer Forms